Thursday, October 25, 2007


Resurrection

This is really unexpected. The idea to have my very own blog actually exist quite some time, but for some reason, it just popping from my head and another minute...burst into the air without further action.

I definitely forgot that I already registered this blogspot 3 years ago. Thats before I even have a gmail. Ironically, without my intention, I retrieve my prehistoric blog using my current gmail. Weird isn't it.

Anyway, after spending couple of minute, wandering around this blogspot aka blogger, testing here and there... I decide to nurture this blog. The theme should be anything related to technology, which my mind and hand passion enough to share with the world. No one will disagree now that, with proper tools (browser), connection (your broadband) and some common sense, people now are overwhelmed with unlimited number of informations. Kinda infinite resource. The blogs keep appear every single day. Legal and illegal website popping faster than anyone could imagine. Even google has their hard time to track every single webpage daily.

So, I guess this blog should be the place I put my thoughts, some interesting infos and tricks from web or simply any download worth the click, which come across my screen > eye > brain > finger.

So, I guess I will start this blog with my very own experience using iBurst technology (izzi)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home